New Maxforce® FC Magnum is the most powerful cockroach bait gel ever.
Whether cockroaches eat it, touch it or share it, Maxforce FC Magnum kills more roaches faster than any other single product.
Maxforce Roach Killer Bait Gels has USDA authorization for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. What's more, you can use Maxforce Gel in residential food processing areas without covering food preparation surfaces during treatment. It's also fine to use in occupied rooms of hospitals, nursing homes and extended care facilities.
- Ideal range of low-density particle sizes
- Broad-spectrum control
- Indoor and outdoor use for residential and commercial accounts
- Can be applied as a crack-and-crevice treatment, mound treatment, around the perimeter of structures, or broadcast outdoors – plus, attics and crawl spaces
ENDZONE™ INSECTICIDE STICKER
The little square that has big implications for your fly control accounts
Filth flies are not just an unsightly nuisance; they can spread bacteria and other disease-causing organisms.Controlling them, however, can be quite challenging — especially in commercial kitchens and other food-handling areas where these pests can thrive. In these environments, it is critical to deliver targeted, effective and unobtrusive control measures.
The revolutionary EndZone™ insecticide sticker from FMC has been designed to give pest professionals a totally unique filth fly service offering that’s discreet, affordable and incredibly easy to use. The first and only fly sticker of its kind in the country, EndZone delivers fast-acting, long-lasting filth fly control to both residential and commercial accounts, indoors and out.
How Endzone Works
EndZone discreetly delivers targeted filth fly control where it’s needed most. Here’s how:
- Coated in a sugar bait matrix to attract filth flies
- Formulated with 4.4% acetamiprid, the same powerful active ingredient found in Transport® Mikron™ insecticide
- Proven to deliver knockdown of adult filth flies in just one minute
- Remains effective for up to seven months indoors and up to four months outdoors when protected from rain, moisture,dirt, dust and filth
- Labeled for house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats and vinegar (fruit) flies
- For best results, use one sticker per 1,000 cubic feet; use additional stickers for heavy infestations